Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday and all's well

Except I'm sleepy. But other than that, Bryan's doing well. The pain meds are helping a lot. He's been doing well with his liquids and protein supplements. The gas from surgery is coming out and that's been interesting.

I went with Zoe to her grandparents' tea party at preschool today. Since she had no grandparents nearby, I filled in. We had to wear silly hats, though Zoe's was an old Easter hat, so more pretty than silly. I wore my old floppy garden/beach hat, while Zachary donned a "Here Comes Trouble" cap.

I wasn't quite with the program, though. We arrived a little late, and I grabbed a plate of cookies and some punch as we came in. Zoe and I were eating away, when I realized no one else had gotten any yet. Then, the preschool kids came marching in, and I realized I was supposed to drop Zoe off in her classroom, so they could all come in together. Oh well. At least they all sang together on the little stage in the fellowship hall. Forgot my camera though. :(

Today, catching up on some laundry. Will probably do some cleaning. Want to take a nap. We'll see what actually happens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you must be beyond exhaustion. I love the Amplified Bible translation of Matt 11:28 "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls."
Lord, have mercy.

Anonymous said...

Hope your hubbie is up and going again really soon