Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Home at last

I picked up Bryan from Nashville today. We got home around 3 pm. Poor guy was in a lot of pain because the nurse didn't get around to giving him his last dose of pain meds before he left, and he didn't realize how much he'd be hurting by the time we got home. Around Hopkinsville, he really started hurting worse, and by the time we got home, it was really bad. I rushed off to Rite Aid to get his prescription, and luckily it's taking the edge off now.

Other than that, he seems to be doing well. He may recline in the couch recliner tonight instead of the bed, so I may sleep in here with him. I'm exhausted. I think I could sleep about anywhere at this point.

I'll have to drive him down there again next Thurs for his follow-up, but after that, I'm done with him :) Well, driving him to and from Nashville, at least. Hopefully, he'll continue to make good progress in the coming weeks. Thanks for all the prayers!

No comments: