Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Hubby

*Got this from Kim's blog (Sing Me Home) Enjoy!

What is his name? Bryan

How long have you been married? 11 years

How long did you date? 4 years

How old is he? 32

Who eats more sweets? Oh, definitely me. He's more a meat and potatoes guy.

Who said I love you first? He did, and I was a little too scared to (we were 16)

Who is taller? Bryan

Who can sing better? Me…though not in public

Who is smarter? I am (it’s my blog and I’ll be smarter if I want--Amen!)

Who does the laundry? Me, but he'll throw a load in now and then to help out...or when I've forgot to wash his underwear or towels :)

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does

Who mows the lawn? He does. I hate yard work. I figure I do 99% of the housework, so he can handle the outside....and he does a GREAT job!

Who cooks dinner? Usually me, but he can really cook a good meal when he wants to...mmmm.

Who drives? He does.

Who is more stubborn? Bryan....but I've got a stubborn streak now and then ;)

Who kissed who first? Well....I guess I did, but he asked me to....there's controversy around this one.

Who asked who out first? He did on his scientific calculator in our Calculus class. We were so nerdy.

Who proposed? He did in my college dorm room.

Who has more siblings? He does (he has 2, and I have 1)

Who wears the pants? Umm, we both wear pants...isn't it illegal not to? ;)

Now…what about your hubby????? Play along if you wish.

No comments: