Friday, January 25, 2008

Three years ago today...

I woke up with some small contractions, and about 8:00 am, as I was talking to my sister-in-law over the phone, my water broke. Zoe was on her way! My youngest girl is now a three year old. I miss having a two year old girl. I will go through a mourning period, missing her babyhood, but looking forward to her preschool years.
It's been so wonderful to watch her grow and develop each day. She learns new things all the time. She can sing her ABC's now. She gets dressed by herself (although everything gets put on backwards often!). Life with my Zo-Zo has been a hoot! Happy birthday, my little "monkey clown"!

And just for kicks and giggles, here's a picture of me when I was three (thanks to cousin Nuiel for sending). See any resemblance?

No comments: