Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New year, new job

A new year brings a new job for me. I'm now a babysitter for a little boy who just started preschool with Megan. His parents are friends and our Sunday school teachers. I'm picking him up with Megan each day and keeping him until about 5 or so. I hope I can handle all the youngins. Today went as smoothly as I could expect. Megan was very bossy with him, but he played very well and they all took a nap at the same time. He cried a little about it, but went to sleep fairly quickly. Hopefully, we can keep that up. Naptime is also my quiet time, and I just need it to stay sane.

I'll tune in again soon with some pics from Meg's fourth birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Misty. I grew up in Greenville but now live in TX. I found your blog through Joan's and read it frequently. I was in KY last week and my friend was telling me of the changes that they were making in her son's schedule this week. After explaining, I was like "I read her blog!" talking about you! I'm glad to hear the first day went well. It takes a special person to keep someone else's children longer than one day! Good luck.