Saturday, December 24, 2005

A Christmas story...

Ah, Christmas Eve....a day of magic and wonder, children's laughter, and....my period???!!!! I haven't had a period since before Zoe was conceived, close to two years ago, and it comes back today, to join my sinus infection. One big happy family. Can you feel the love?

Just had to add a little vent to express my surprise at the irony or coincidence of it all. And don't know how we're going to fit everything in the car....hmmm. Well, at least I have a duck baking--never had duck before--this might be interesting. We have chips and dip and cheese and lots of candy and cookies as backups :) I'm excited to see Zoe open her first Christmas presents. I'm sure she'll like the paper and boxes the best :)

Hubby brought home my big present yesterday--a treadmill that is--get this--like new and cost $700 when bought. He got it for $50. Wow!!! What a deal! It is big and we'll have to rearrange the downstairs bedroom to get it in there, but it has incline functions and heart rate monitors and all that. I'm so proud of him. He got me other stuff too, but that would have been enough. Isn't he great?

Well, off to move our second cat into the garage to join the first. He decided to poop on my bed again this week, so we moved him in there early. Poncho is missing Charlie really badly, so we'll put them together tonight and they can have Christmas together :)

I hope all of you have a great Christmas and can really sit back and enjoy all the special moments. Love you all!

No comments: