Monday, January 09, 2006

Meg's party--a bit late



Here are some pics from Meg's 4th birthday party we had last Saturday. I can't believe she's 4 already. Where did the time go? I made the cake, which I thought turned out really cute. My hubby helped me decorate it and he did a great job with the little stars and leaves. Enjoy!





The "spread"--yummm.








Good friends make a party fun! This is the little boy I'm babysitting now. He's also in Meg's preschool and in Sunday school. They just can't get away from each other :)



Hope you enjoyed! My little Zoe will be turning 1 very soon too--doesn't seem possible. Already pulling up, walking while holding on, has 4 teeth and weaning. Where did my little baby go?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture of Megan and Logan. Everything was great at the party. Can't wait till the next one. Zoe will be one, I just can't believe it.