Thursday, October 13, 2005

Vacation time

We're heading out today for Louisville. To stay in a hotel with an indoor pool. Hopefully we'll get some swimming in today. We have to wait for our car to get serviced today. New belt, new air circulation system. Won't be ready until mid-afternoon. I wanted to leave before that, but oh well.

Friday is zoo day. Megan will love it. Zoe will probably sleep through it. Then to Nana's and Papa's for the rest of the weekend. Lots of spoiling, I'm sure, then deprogramming next week :)

I still need to fold a load of laundry and pack our suitcase. The girls are packed up, but I think I'll get some little toys to keep them entertained. Right now, though, I'm just enjoying my coffee, hubby just woke up, girls are fed, one is dressed, and we're watching cartoons. Good morning.

Until we meet again, God bless your heart, and have a great weekend!

No comments: