Monday, October 24, 2005

The strike has ceased!

Zoe is back to nursing and is very happy about it, maybe even more so than before. It's like she never stopped. Of course, I'm ecstatic! I took back that breast pump today, so the milk cow has retired for now. I am going to continue toward my goal of nursing for one year, then gradual weaning.

I think her teething is what started the whole thing, and then she got that virus/fever that kept it going. She did the nursing strike for a whole week, and I was almost to the point of deciding that she was weaning, but I'm so glad she's not. Answered prayer!!

In other news ;) , I got my flu shot today, and Zoe's getting one Friday. I may get Meg one too, but we'll see. Tomorrow is Meg's preschool field trip to a local pumpkin patch. It'll be quite chilly, so we'll have to wrap up well. I have to remember to get my camera ready. Tonight, Meg is trying out for the local theater's production of "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever", at the persuasion of our pastor's wife. I've always said Meg will be a lawyer of actress. She has a flair for arguing and drama.

I should be returning to my fitness routine by next week at the latest, so I'll keep chronicling my progress there. With this cold weather happening, I don't know if I'll get walking in, but I may get out my "Kick Butt" video. At least the shirtless guy is something to keep me focused :)

Stay tuned for more of my adventures. If you made it this far, God bless your heart, you must be bored.

No comments: