Sunday, January 03, 2010

A Writing We Will Go

As of today, I have one story set to publish this spring, two for next spring, and two more to edit and send off. Today, I began my next short story--number 5 in a series set in a fantasy world of my own design. This one, I'm liking so far, hoping it will grow and develop strongly along the way. If you like elves, dragons, action, intrigue, and romance, I think you'll like this one.

I'm also in the beginning stages of a potential novel. Right now, it's a bit daunting to even think about writing an entire novel, but I'm following a snowflake method from this website: http://www.advancedfictionwriting.com/art/snowflake.php I'm excited to see how far I can take it. The plot so far seems pretty interesting, yet there will be much-needed research involved. Hopefully, my brain will hold up to that task.

I'm hopeful about this new year and my new endeavors. I'm not sure what is around the corner, but I hope to enjoy the ride!

No comments: