Monday, June 01, 2009

Bye bye for now

To all my tens of readers,


I've went AWOL from blog-land for now. The demands of "the three" especially, then playing EQII, and Facebook have taken priority now. I'll miss my blog friends, but it's time to move on to other things. I'll keep the account open in case I get the urge to blog again. If you want to keep tabs on me, join Facebook. I can post pics on there and update my status. It's handy to keep in touch with people there. Of course, you can always e-mail me or call or visit. I'm not a virtual person yet :) Love you all and have a great summer!

Misty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll keep you on my subscribe list in case you have a longing to blog something deeper than facebook...i blog less now, too, and we may even have to squeeze in a good old fashioned visit where you bring me cookies...

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!

You can NEVER go wrong keeping the proper priorities.

Enjoy them while you can.