Saturday, January 17, 2009

My 5 Addictions Tag

Theresa from "Ramblings of a Crazy Woman" tagged me today with this funny meme.  I think I've already mentioned all these during my own ramblings here, but here goes:


5 addictions that I have:

1.  Everquest II--a multiplayer online game
2.  Webkinz--my substitute for EQII since I need a new video card to play that one.  Surprisingly enough, it's even fun for adults.
3.  Chocolate, especially Ghirardelli chocolate or any other good quality chocolate.
4.  Coffee
5.  American Idol, though since last week's premier featuring "bikini girl", my respect for it has gone down several notches.

I now tag whoever wants to jump in, because I'm too lazy to come up with a list.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Don't forget to snag the cute little award icon to add to your fabulous blog.