Maggie has tagged me with this little thinker of an activity. I'm not sure I can come up with 5 things, but I'll give it a shot.
- Blogging is like therapy to me in some ways. It allows me to put down thoughts and ideas in a concrete format. I tend to have a hundred things going on in my head at once and blogging out some of it takes off some stress.
- Blogging has allowed me to meet people in other parts of the country that I never would have met otherwise. I feel honored to be able to interact with my "blog friends", as I call them.
- I learn a lot from my "blog friends", and I often am inspired, humored, humbled, or made wiser from their posts. Very often I take away just what I needed that day from a post, whether it be a laugh, a quote, or whatever.
- Blogging keeps me in touch with friends and family that live far away. We have no family nearby, so it's a great way to share pictures of our kiddos and relate stories of our family events.
- Hmm, well, I guess it helps me remember special times in our lives, like when we had our ultrasound of Zachary. I printed that blog page out to put in his baby book. I love making headers with updated pics of our kids so I can see them changing over time as I blog. Like "Maggie" said, it's a way to celebrate and remember, for me and all who visit my blog.
*Edit--I was supposed to tag people for this. Ok, let's see if Joni and Jules can jump in. I think "Maggie" tagged all the rest already. If not, consider yourself tagged if you're a blogger!