Friday, August 01, 2008

Random post

Tomorrow, we head to BG to meet my in-laws and pick up our girls, who've been visiting them in Adair Co. all week. I've enjoyed a quiet week with my Zachaboo, but I miss my baby girls. Zach has missed them too, and has cried for attention a lot. I think he's so used to the noise and chaos of having them around.

I've been able to get a few things done around here, like cleaning the fridge and tidying up the girls' room. Most of the week I've been concentrating on decluttering and pickup, but today, I actually cleaned. It felt good and feels good to walk around a clean house. After tomorrow, it won't be that way *sigh* But I'll still be glad to have them back.

Zachary is going to be 5 months old next week. I can't believe how fast he's growing. He's approaching 17 pounds. He started cereal a couple weeks ago, and started carrots this week. He's liking both. Of course, now his poop is orange :) He is loving his new exersaucer his Nana found for him and knows how to play with all the toys on it. He's starting to squeal now too when he's having fun. It's so cute.

We went to Meg's open house at school last night and met her new first grade teacher. She seems really nice. We took her school supplies to leave there and pre-paid for her lunches. I think I'll take her the first day so I can make sure she gets to the right place at the right time.

Zoe starts preschool on the 11th. I can't believe my baby girl is ready for this step. It wasn't that long ago that she was in the baby swing like Zach is now, sleeping away with those little fat baby cheeks and fuzzy head.

Well, this was a very random post. Next week, school starts again, and so does a whole new schedule. I hope we all adjust well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My baby starts kindg. at Greenville too...it is hard to let him go but I am more sad that I have one starting middle school. It just does not seem possible. Enjoy time with Zach while he is young.. I miss that.