Thursday, May 01, 2008

Zachary's first bottle

This morning, I pumped a little over 4 ounces from my left side. I was quite proud of just doing that! I decided to try a Dr. Brown's bottle this time. It's supposed to work more like real nursing, with positive pressure to reduce colic. Whatever. Anyway, he loved it. Drank like an old pro and finished the whole thing tonight. Bryan enjoyed feeding him too. I'm glad he liked it. Zoe never would take a bottle and Megan didn't care for them much. By the way, I'm not planning on stopping nursing, just getting him accustomed to the occasional bottle so we can be able to leave him with someone else eventually.






Zoe and Zachary this afternoon, after naps.







Zachary the other day, trying to catch some of his chubby-cheeked smiles.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I feel like I have lost time with Zachary. However, I will be making more trips this summer hopefully. I miss him. When you all come I am going to hold him for a long time :) I am the aunt you know ;) He looks so big. *sigh* I can't wait until next weekend.

Anonymous said...

He looks just like his biggest sister! He has grown sooo much already. The time just flies by. He is a real sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, he looks so big! Ok, I'm ready to babysit, so you guys plan a night out soon!