Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Is that a gator in the lake??

First of all, thanks for all the encouraging comments and emails you've sent after my hormonal post yesterday. I know so many of you moms have and are going through the same thing. I like the suggestion of a mom's night out :) I've often said I'm considering a vacation just by myself...it's looking better all the time! Have any of you ever done that? Just taken a weekend away by yourself? If so, where did you go and what did you do? I'll have to wait until I'm not nursing anymore of course, but it does kinda sound fun maybe once a year.


On to the gator:


I received an email with pictures of a gator carrying a big deer across a lake....supposedly Lake Cumberland, near my hometown.
If you've ever received this email, chances are the photos are real, but the location is all wrong. Read about it here:
Looks like Lake Cumberland is safe once again.....for now....muahhahahahahaha!

No comments: