Friday, December 21, 2007

When you can't go shopping....

Get some junk food :) That was my therapy yesterday for taking a rain-check (literally) from my shopping for Christmas goody and meal ingredients. We dropped off some goodies to a few friends just as the rain started and it didn't let up all day. So, I drove by McD's for the girls, then DQ for a double cheeseburger, small fry, and a peppermint chip blizzard.

Now, I don't usually go for the seasonal blizzards because I'm kinda afraid I'll be disappointed, but that one looked good and it was! Yummy little chocolate pieces, peppermint candy pieces, and peppermint syrup in there. Mmmmm!

Now you want to try one, don't you?

Well, I'm off to shower and shop today. No rain, so I'm going to brave it...with both girls...pray for me.

No comments: