Tuesday, November 06, 2007

So what do you do...

When the kids are out of school for election day and you've no where to go?

Clean out closets of course!

Well, I'm doing seasonal clothing purges. I don't know how clean the closets will actually be, but I feel better having the proper clothes for the season in place. I have finished the girls' closets and need to start on mine.

It made me a little sad putting away some of Zoe's small clothes, knowing I'll never have another little girl of my own to wear them now. But, I'll be more than happy to pass them on to whoever will be having a little girl next. And I know some couples in our family that I'd LOVE to give them too! :)

The girls are just doing whatever pleases them today. Just a laid back day, except for the closet purges. School is back in session tomorrow, so back to the old routine. And back to cleaning up the tornado that happens when kids are home all day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder to whom you are talking about? ;) I would love to have them for a little one of my own. Just think now you get to buy little boy clothes. I am so excited!

Anonymous said...

Me too, friend! Plus carpets! Ugh. Feels good to pursue order, whether or not I'll attain it. I'm moving slow and soaking in a day off, but trying to hit a few big goals as well. What a great day! I think Election Day may be my new favorite holiday!