Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Our baby is a......

BOY!!!!

I'm so sorry I couldn't post sooner! We had our U/S scheduled for 10:00 this morning, but they mixed up our appt and had me down for 8 am, so then I had to wait until 2:45 to get one. I had an appt at 11:30 today too, so we were out of town ALL day. I had to have "Maggie" pick up Meg at school for me (luckily her kids go to the same one) and then we had to pick her up and go to church for supper and Bible study. I've just now got home, and got the girls in bed.


Yep, we got us a boy on the way! God is so good! We're so excited! We're calling him Zachary Bryan. So far, he looked good and healthy. He didn't quite "spread em", but we could tell he had his boy parts :) The family is all excited and Megan is too. She really wanted a brother. Zoe's starting to catch on to what's happening.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the first to say, YEAH!!!!

My daughter said, "But, how do they know, what do they see to know...like, do he already have a _ _ _ _ _?"

"Yup!"

"Oh..."

Anonymous said...

I am so excited!
I am so excited!
I am so excited!

I am the aunt.......did I mention that I was excited!

Stacey said...

Yay! How awesome!

Thanks for the pics, too. I could totally tell what I was looking at! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!!

Vessel said...

Awww. That is great. I love the pics of the little squishy within. He looks adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet him.