Monday, July 23, 2007

The secret is out...

Yep, I'm pregnant again! We actually found out about 2 weeks ago at my in-laws' house. It was 5:30 am (when this pic was made), and I had to pee really bad. I had taken my temperature and it was low, so I figured that my Aunt Flo was coming, but I said, what the hey and took a test anyway. It was BRIGHT positive! I woke up Bryan and we were so excited, but we decided to wait this time until about 6 weeks along before telling anyone. So, we told the family today, and tonight, I'm sharing with my blog family.

Pray that this one will be a sticky baby this time. We had good strong positive tests (4 in all now). We never got strong positives last time, so that makes me feel a bit better. We decided kinda at the last minute to forgo the wait one cycle thing and try again the month after the miscarriage. Well, it worked, and I'm definitely feeling pregnant. Nauseated, moody, it's all there.

We did have a good trip to Louisville. We enjoyed the zoo on my birthday and ate dinner at The Cheesecake Factory--such a beautiful restaurant. I got a little sick and couldn't finish my dinner, but I managed to eat a few bites of cheescake at least :) Swam in the hotel pool with the girls this morning, and now we're back home. And I'm going to bed. *Yawn!*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl I know you'll know how to take this. I hope you feel sick and really tired for the next couple of months!! Keep those hormones going. Congratulations. Praying for you. My progesterone was always low the first 12 weeks so I took a supplement and we prayed for a spiderman baby to cling to that uterine wall!

Mysti said...

Maybe you'll feel better knowing that I feel like crap! Yesterday was awful. I was so tired, I got nauseated every time I ate, and had a horrendous headache. Today, a little better, but my coffee (decaf, of course) does not taste as good as it used to!

Anonymous said...

Misty: I am so excited for you!!!!
Congratulations. Praying that you will have a boring, uneventful pregnancy with a beautiful bouncing baby boy at the end.
CJ

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Misty! Sorry I haven't visited in a while; things have been hectic on my end but so happy for you! Congratulations again on such a beautiful blessing; may God bless this new and exciting season!