Tuesday, June 05, 2007

It's official!



Looks like number 3 is on it's way! The lines are light but they're there, which means positive. We didn't think we had a chance this month. The week of conception was the week that Megan was so sick. Our anniversary evening was spent with Meg between us sick on the couch. We got in a few "tries" that week, but it was more like, "Ok, let's do this *yawn*" I'd like to say it was more romantic, but that week was just yucky. Anyway, yet again, on our vacation (albeit the very last day and hour), we found out about another child on the way. Must be something about the prospect of vacation coming that lowers our stress and makes things "work" better...I don't know. I've heard people say that they're more likely to get pregnant when they're not really trying that hard than when stressing over temps and tests and all that.

I'm gradually getting more excited. It's a little bittersweet too, though, knowing that if all goes well, it'll be our last child. Our little girls have already grown up so fast. I'm going to do my best to document this experience as much as possible so I can keep more of it in memory. Physically, feeling fine...just a tad of queasiness and fatigue and up top, I'm a bit "poofier" :) Now if that symptom would hang around, I wouldn't mind as much!

Now, on to vacation posts. I've got all my pics downloaded now, so I can start posting soon.

No comments: