Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A rough day

I'm emotional today. First, I have an ongoing headache. The kind that just hurts a lot behind your eyes and neck and makes you feel nauseated. Second, it was Meg's last day of preschool. My little girl is no longer a preschooler. It's off to kindergarten in the fall. Third, tonight is preschool graduation and Megan has diarrhea. Bad. As soon as she got home today. She's went about 9 times so far. I don't know if she'll make it to graduation. Last year at graduation, she had fallen the day before and had a terribly swollen lip. This year...diarrhea. Graduation is just not a good day for Meg. I've given some Immodium and sipping water. She's trying to nap and I've kept her door open so she can go to the bathroom when needed. Maybe it will pass. Anyways, I've made a new scrapbook page to commemorate her first and last days of preschool. Enjoy!

No comments: