Monday, January 29, 2007

Taking a little break from the regular

I need a break from the regular ordered posts this week. Just can't get my mind focused on it. I've started a new Bible Study at church called "The Frazzled Female", and well, trying to focus on blogging this week was too much frazzle, so I'm just doing a random post here and there. I haven't gotten the hang of peace among the frazzle yet. I can't even remember the last 5 days of my readings. I hope it'll kick in eventually.

I have pictures I want to post too. My neice had a sweet 16 party a few weeks ago and Zoe turned 2 last week. We had a party for her at my in-law's house and some aunts and uncles, and 3 of my nieces were able to attend. It was nice having so many there to celebrate our "Zoe the Joy". I've so loved watching her grow. So, pictures and posting them--next blogging priority.

And 8 days and counting, by the way....that's all I have to say about that :)

No comments: