Thursday, December 14, 2006

Wednesday's Faves and Flops--a day late!

Sorry I'm late with this. I'll explain in the next post.


Wednesday's Fave: How the Grinch Stole Christmas
My girls and I got to watch it on Monday night, I think it was. I love it--the original Dr. Suess TV adaptation. Great stuff. Catch it if you can.






Wednesday's Flop: Santa Baby
I'm getting this review from another source, since I actually didn't view it. I didn't really want to, either. I usually like Christmas movies, but this one just didn't appeal to me from the previews. According to my friend Maggie, it was a disappointment and included lots of taking the Lord's name in vain. I think the story itself was a cute idea. Santa is sick and his estranged daughter is called in to take over. But his estranged daughter is ex-Playboy model Jenny McCarthy. Not really sending me warm family vibes here. But I'm not going to add any more opinions since I didn't watch it and can't give it a fair enough review. If you've seen it, let me know what you thought. The movie premiered on ABC Family Channel.

No comments: