Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Finally! Our fourth and fifth days at Florida!

I've posted the pics below. Can't believe I'm this late about it. My next project is making an amateur scrapbook about our adventures. We'll see how long that takes. Probably next year if I'm lucky :)

I will have a new baby by next week. No, I didn't lay an egg. I ordered a new laptop from Dell. They were having a great sale and I got an Inspiron with a duo core processor, great graphics card, and Windows Media Center and saved about $1000 on it with the sale, free shipping, and a few free upgrades. I will be able to post pics on there, and blog from there, and won't have to wait until naptime to run downstairs and do it quickly on the main PC. I'm so excited. And I've already ordered 2 new games too. :D Technology is great!

No comments: