Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Summertime's a comin

Well, there's 4 more days of preschool left. Then it'll be 3 kids here 5 days a week all day long. I'm not sure how I'm going to survive, but it'll be good preparation for when we have baby #3. I'm going to miss the 2 1/2 hours I had 4 days a week with just Zoe. Exercise time. Errand time. Extra chores time. Quiet time.

Looking forward to playing outside, popsicles, park days, library story time, trips for ice cream. Looking forward to my vacation the end of this month. Sad too, knowing already that the time will fly by and Florida will be just another nice memory.

Sometimes I feel like life is getting away from me. It's hard to even remember what my girls were like when they were born. I have a lot of trouble remembering Meg's babyhood, and she's only 4. Is that normal? I just want to vividly remember how she felt in my womb, how she felt in my arms, how she nursed. But it's so foggy. I wish I had videotaped every day since they were born, so I could go back and see it. If only there was that much tape. :)

1 comment:

Joan said...

Yup...time to start scrapbooking...you are not far away from the virus.