Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My new exercise

I've sort of fallen off the exercise wagon again for a couple of weeks. At least, structured exercise. I've discovered something new--playing outside with the kids. Not just standing around or sitting and watching them play--actually getting out there and playing with them. I didn't realize how much you could move around while just playing in the backyard. We kick balls and run after them, play baseball, catch, and I chase Zoe all over the place, keeping her from eating rocks. Man, can she move fast on those 15-month old legs!

Yep, 15 months old today, and my dad's birthday too. 59 today. I called him to wish him happy birthday and apologize for not having mailed his card yet (I'm terrible about those things) and he said a phone call was worth more than any old card. *awwww* That made me feel nice. I guess our loved ones would always rather hear our voice than get a generic card in the mail. Of course, I got one from the girls and want Meg to sign it herself, which is always a treat for grandparents to read :)

So, there's my day again. I'm trying to talk myself into doing 8-minute abs and not completely rebel against the exercise "man". I want to look great in a new swimsuit for the beach in June! Woohoo! If only I could do something about those breasts...well, that'll have to wait until one more baby is done with them. New boobies! Woohoo! I'm really warming up to the idea.

And can you believe I've blogged two days in a row? I think my Depo shot is wearing off so my mind is clear enough to think again :) LOL!!! But next week, new birth control for a while, more mind fog. *sigh*

No comments: