Friday, January 06, 2006

New job, Day 4

Had to do a time out for both of them today. They were just arguing and being physical too much. I think it helped. They've played better since. It's also my first full day babysitting, so it's been a challenge to keep them occupied constructively. I like to let them play and find things to do on their own, but sometimes have to intervene when they begin to argue. Then I play something with them or get them a snack and let them watch a movie, etc. Distraction works for us all, I guess :)

1 comment:

Joan said...

Unrelated to your job (wow, I'm utterly impressed).

But, your husband went out of his way to be a blessing yesterday to the band, keeping us light, being flexible, staying funny.

Appreciated, especially with a new band member on board...always creates a nervousness we have to help with.

God bless for the sacrifices you make so that he can serve.

Walk on!