Monday, November 07, 2005

Why did God make Mondays?

Hmmm, I feel like the Garfield comic picture that says, "I hate Mondays". The fun-ness of the weekend is over and the hectic-ness of the work week begins again. Today, my Meg has pink-eye (we think), so we missed preschool and went to the doctor instead. Seems like we've been there a lot in the last month. Anyway, after 24 hours of some eyedrops and no runny eyes, she can go back. So, looks like she'll be home tomorrow too. There goes the exercise I had planned for the first two days of the week. Maybe I'll get around to it Wednesday. We'll see.

Got a great pic for ya. My hubby was playing around with our camera last night and got a good shot of the girls--so typical of them, really. They love each other. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a precious picture! I could just kiss on those little cheeks! Two little sisters that enjoy life and each other!