Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Wow! I'm actually blogging!

Well, over the years I've slowly caught onto and jumped onto the latest technical fads. I'm now on the blogging wagon. Since I'm not familiar with the whole blogging thing yet, I'll probably sound pretty boring for a while. My life as a homemaker/mother/wife is not as exciting as those ladies on desperate Housewives--thank God for that really. I don't watch the show, either, in case you're wondering if this will be a Desperate Housewives fan blog, so it won't.

I'm actually playing copy-cat to a good friend who has inspired me to try blogging with her own blog. She actually has interesting and meaningful things to say in her blog--deep and thought-provoking things. I don't know if my blog will reach that level. I'm not that deep of a person most of the time. I tend to be a surface-dweller, kind of like those little water bugs you see on ponds, skittering about from here to there, occasionally stopping to refresh and reflect.

I suppose blogs usually include day-to-day happenings in people's lives, so here is how this morning starts: Up at just past 6, drag hubby out of bed, hubby takes shower, I eat breakfast, relish my morning coffee, read my friend's blog :) , take a shower, get dressed, get daughter Megan dressed, get baby Zoe up and dressed, make Meg's breakfast, feed Zoe, and now we're almost ready for Meg to head to preschool. That's pretty much my morning now from Monday to Thursday. Hoping to get home after dropping Meg off for a great morning walk with Zoe. I've been making exercise 5 days a week a priority for a while now. I hope it will eventually just become routine and I won't have to make myself do it.

All for now, and if you made it this far without yawning or changing sites, well God bless your heart, you must be bored.

No comments: