Monday, September 19, 2005

Weekends are too short.

Weekends are just too doggone short. Where did it go?

My husband once said that since I don't work outside the home, that weekends shouldn't be much different than weekdays for me. But they are. First of all, he's usually home. Megan's not in preschool. We go to church on Sunday. We usually sleep in on Saturday. We eat more indulgently and eat out at least once. I don't do as much housework and relax more. I like my Sunday afternoon nap :)

The alarm rang at 6 am. DH and I had to get up at 5:20 am to potty. For some reason, if one of us gets up to pee, the other one has to as well. It's contagious. Well, if you have to get up less than an hour before you need to be up for the day, it's very hard to go back to sleep, and it seemed like we were back in bed for about 5 minutes before that horrible beeping sound made us get up to start the day.

Before the sun came up....ugggh. I hate getting up when it's still dark outside. It makes it that much harder. At least I'm enjoying my coffee thoroughly!

My next post will be all about how I'm getting and staying fit, since I got a nice compliment yesterday about it, hee hee. Stay tuned.....

No comments: