Sunday, April 05, 2009

Where have I been?

It's been a while since I've posted.  I've been on Facebook a bit more than here and it's been a long while since I've caught up on Bloglines on all my blog friends.  I'll get back there eventually.  


I've also been spending a lot of time on EQII recently.  There's been a new expansion and I've been more actively roleplaying my characters and trying to advance them in the game.  Yes, I'm ate up.  Could be doing a million other more productive things with my time.  But it's a fun hobby for me and helps me get some relaxation from stressful mommy-work times.  

So, since my online time is limited and I've been spending more time elsewhere online, that's why you haven't seen much of me.  Hobbies tend to be cyclical though, so I'll pop up again here when I get bored there.  Until then, happy blogging!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering where you have been. Welcome back to blog land!!!