Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So it begins...

The bi-annual seasonal clothing changes.  Why do I dread this task so much?  It's really one of my least favorite chores, but like most other chores, must be done at some point.  The kids can't wear long sleeves all summer.  What's really tough is figuring out how to store the clothes that are too small.  I'm thinking of buying some of those gigantic Rubbermaid containers and start pouring all the garbage bags full of clothes into those, then into the garage.  The closets just can't hold them anymore.


And yes, I'm very blessed to have more than adequate clothes for my children.  And yes, I'm very thankful for them.  But I just have a hard time finding joy in the sorting, that's all.  If I focus on one kid at a time, one area at a time, it makes it go a little more smoothly.  So, just stay focused.....stay focused... :)

No comments: