Monday, December 08, 2008

Still around, but barely

I've not been in a bloggity mood at all, and have really been focusing on other areas lately. Sorry if you've not seen me around in blog-world for a while. I'll get back eventually. For now, some bits to update:

Zach is 9 months old today and has taken his first step a couple days ago (we were all present to witness it..he stepped to his daddy!).

My cold is still hanging around and I wish I had a vaccuum cleaner for my nose and sinuses.

My Christmas tree is finally up.

We got our Christmas pics made Saturday, so hopefully they'll be back in time to send out.

Still have a few odds and ends to buy for Christmas, but the shopping's pretty much done. Still need to bake...gotta hit the grocery this weekend. And I need to wrap...I hate wrapping :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to wrap!!! Bring 'em to me. Also just wanted to say I loved hearing M sing Go Tell It On The Mountain Sunday night!! She did a great job!