Friday, December 19, 2008

Just around the corner

I can't believe Christmas is just 6 days away. I'm trying not to freak out trying to finish up all the baking and such. My poor blog has been terribly neglected, as is my rest and recreation time. Trying to steadily keep at it so I won't have so much to do early next week.

This morning, Zachary had his 9 month checkup and an HIB shot he was behind on. Zoe has an ear infection, so I took her along to get checked out and she and Zachary both got a flu shot too while we were there. She did so well. Didn't cry at all, though she's spent the morning rubbing her "boo-boo". I hope she'll do ok with her 4 year old boosters in about a month. We dropped by Sonic for some milkshakes afterward. That seemed to help :)

I can't believe how quickly these past 9 months have passed. It seems like yesterday we brought that little guy home, and now he's a big baby, crawling, starting to walk and babble. If I got nothing else for Christmas, just having these past 9 months with him are enough. I've so enjoyed watching all my babies grow, and as this year comes to an end, I feel like I'm moving into a new era of simply doing the mommy thing. And it's ok.

No comments: