Monday, June 02, 2008

It's gonna be a quiet week

Let me set up the scenario:

Bryan's sister and her hubby just happened to take their anniversary vacation over the weekend at the Land Between the Lakes, which is somewhat close to our area. They also just happened to have to pass by here to get there and back.

Now, I had been wondering when the girls could come for a visit with Nana and Papa, who just happened to be on vacation this week. Uncle Bradley and Aunt Cheryl were also on vacation this week, so it just happened that we decided to pack the girls some suitcases and send them home with said Aunt and Uncle as they passed by here on the way home from Land Between the Lakes.

So, it's just me, Bryan, and Zachaboo for the week. We already went to Red Lobster last night to celebrate Bryan's birthday (his birthday was last Wed, but he had to work crazy hours last week). Zachary was so good. Didn't even cry. We even went to Cold Stone Creamery for some ice cream after dinner. Great night out.

Today, I officially exercised for the first time since Zachary was born. 10 min on the treadmill, 8 minute arms and 8 minute abs. Hoping I can do it all week and keep doing it. I'm tired of being "fluffy". Need to get rid of about 20 pounds of winter and pregnancy coat :)

But looking forward to a quiet week here with my little man and my big man when he's home.

No comments: