Monday, March 31, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

I forgot to mention my 2nd birthday was this past Saturday. March 29, 1989, I was born again into Christ when I was 12. Bryan and I got the chance to go out on our first date that night too. We left the girls with some friends and took Zachary along to Olive Garden. I fed him in the car while Bryan got us a table and got our food ordered. The food had just arrived when I got inside. After the meal, some ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery. A great 2nd birthday celebration!

Today, I am totally doing happy dances all around. My student loans are finally paid off, my friends!! Nearly 10 years after I graduated college, mind you :) Woohoo!! We've also been able to pay off some other debts too from our tax return and hubby's bonus. Of course, now we still have the septic tank to fix, but at least it's some burdens relieved. Yay!! I'm all kinds of excited.

Zachary is 3 weeks old now. Can you believe it? He's growing up too fast already. He's still a newborn right now, eating, sleeping, pooping. He's starting to smile more and coo a bit and I'm just eating it up. Lovin it!

No comments: