Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Looking forward to spring

To warmth, to sunshine, to renewed hope and hopefully better days, smoother paths for those I love.

Yesterday, Bryan's brother and family said goodbye to another baby in a small graveside service. We sent flowers. Hardly seemed like enough. Wished we could be there. Wished we could take away their pain and rewind time...like it was just a bad dream that never happened.

But it did. And we move on. Another day. Another season approaches. And I pray for peace, for joy, for a break in the challenges and hurts. A time to recoup, to gather strength, to make happy memories before the next life storms hit.

Zachary is still content to stay inside me for now it seems. His due date is Saturday. Looks like he's not in a hurry to come out like his sisters. But each day that passes, I find myself more ready and more happy to meet him. I think the waiting is good for us now, hopefully a transition to the better season I described above.

Yep, I'm looking forward to spring.

No comments: