Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Uggh, so unmotivated

I've managed a few small menial tasks today, but other than that, I'm sooooo unmotivated. There is so much I want to do, but deciding on what to do first and getting it started is just proving too much for my pregnancy-brain.

Plus, I've got this whole "I'm pregnant with who will hopefully be our last child, so I just want to relax and enjoy it" attitude. Not a great attitude when I've got a husband, home, and two little girls to look after.

I'm getting a desire to have a yard sale, mostly to get some extra Christmas money which is in short supply this year. Getting started with that though--well, I'm just unmotivated! I sometimes wish I had telekinetic powers like one of the X-Men or something. :)

Blogfriends--I've been stalking your blogs this week, reading your wonderful posts, but have been too unmotivated to respond much. Just know I'm still there, watching you :)

No comments: