Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Some HAPPY news!!!


Sometime last week or early the week before, my dad's little dog, Charlie, came up missing. Now after the incident this past Tuesday, my dad figured the same party responsible for the break-in took Charlie too. We never thought we'd see him again....until today, that is! Bryan happened to look on our hometown's local webpage and right there on the front page was a picture of Charlie!! He had been brought into the local shelter and was up for adoption. Bryan called me to tell me to pull up the webpage, and when I saw him, my first reaction was, "That's a cute little dog--wait a minute! That's Charlie!" I called the shelter, who said someone had brought him in last week and that he would be adopted out soon if he wasn't claimed, so then I called my dad and had him look at the website, and he knew it was Charlie. He had some friends go down there with a picture and when they called for him, he came running, so he's now back home! As soon as he came in, he ran up and jumped in my dad's lap. I'm so glad his little friend is back home. Praise God for such a blessing!!

No comments: