Monday, August 06, 2007

My little school girl




Here it comes!! Megan wanted to ride since the first day of school last Thursday, so we're letting her do it. It's quite early, though, but she wasn't the least bit nervous.
















Right on up she went, sat in her seat, and waved at us out the window--she's my little confident girl!










On another note, I had my first prenatal visit today for this pregnancy. I'm right at 8 weeks,
and unfortunately, we couldn't get a heartbeat with the doppler, but the NP said it's really hard to pick up before 10 weeks. Everything else seemed normal. After I had 5 tubes of blood drawn (I think I felt my cheeks sinking in), we left for lunch with Zoe at Tumbleweed. Bryan and I don't get out with just Zoe that much, so it was nice. I'll go back in 2 weeks for an ultrasound to check if I'm progressing normally and to date. Now home for naps before Meg gets back home on the bus. My how things change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still remember my first day of kindergarten. No preschool in those days, our neightborhood was filled with stay-at-home-moms.

I rode the bus. It was intimidating because the big kids picked on the little kids. The biggest thing I remember was how disappointed I was with kindergarten. I thought they were going to teach us something. All we did was play and do crafts.

I did enjoy the chocolate milk and naptime, though.

It's amazing that I can remember so much about something that happened 53 years ago.