Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Good, Bad, and Ugly

The good news: Received a box with 5 packages of training pants for Zoe after agreeing to participate in a product trial for MySurvey.com.

The bad news: I have to fill out an 8-week diary listing each training pant/diaper change. Still not sure how I'm going to handle that on vacation week?
At least I've gotten 5 free packages of training pants. Those things aren't that cheap. The jury is still out on whether they'll help Zoe potty train faster. So far, no change.


On another unrelated note, why in the world do they make hot dogs in packages of 10 and buns in packages of 8? Do the wiener and bun companies have some conspiracy to make sure we have to go to the store to keep buying one or the other so we won't run out? That's my latest conclusion...I've always wondered about that one.

Two other notes of concern: pray for my brother, who is the ultimate repeat Prodigal Son. He's now finalized his third divorce and is running around with women he shouldn't be seeing. He's moved out of my dad's home again after mooching for months and now is living with his other half-sister. That's enough details...he's just messed up and self-indulgent and really needs a slap from the Almighty.

And...summer's coming. I'm ready for my vacation at the end of the month, but after that...not sure I'm ready for full days with all the kids. Pray for my sanity :) Megan will graduate from her last year of preschool next week. Then off to Kindergarten in the fall. She has two loose teeth in the front--not really loose, but just starting to wiggle. My little girl is growing up. *sniff*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha, I had to laugh at the hot dog thing, makes me think of Father of The Bride. I just love that move.....uh the potty training....good luck!