Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday, monday...

Zoe had a fever over the weekend. Same as what Meg had, I'm sure. After giving her lots of Tylenol and Ibuprofen along with some Pepto for upset tummy, she's much better today. Zoe and I missed church Sunday. She was up and down with her fever Sat night, and I got some bad nausea about 3 am. I was afraid I was getting the dreaded stomach flu that everyone seems to be getting. I took some Emetrol liquid, and that seemed to knock it off pretty quickly. I'd recommend it. It is a little strong going down, but if you swallow it slowly and keep away from other liquids just before and after, it seems to work well. Anyway, the nausea didn't progress after that, but I was still a bit queasy, so I felt it best to stay home with Zoe. It was my Sunday to work in the nursery, so I didn't want to risk passing anything on to the little ones.

So, today, getting car registration at the courthouse. Discovered the dealership neglected to fill in the sale price and have a signature notarized. Have to mail it back to them, and go back to the courthouse to get it transfered. I hate doing that official paperwork stuff. There's always an obstacle. Back home after picking up the kids, I discover I'm out of stamps. So glad our neighbor had some!

On a good note, I got to drive the new car around a lot this morning. It drives great! Each driver can set their own seat positions that can be activated with our own keys. That's pretty cool. There are also dual climate controls in the front. No more Bryan freezing me out when we drive together :)

That's my Monday. No real challenge, except to get through the day as smoothly as possible.

No comments: