Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Oh, my child!

Saturday night and Sunday night, our church presented a children's musical entitled "Miracle on Main Street". My daughter, Megan, was one of the preschool choir. Here are a few pics from Saturday night:


Apparently the spotlight was too bright for Meg--she's in the green dress with red tights--hand up over eyes :)








Slightly better shot, but not good focus from my vantage. At least you can see her face and she's singing--she was one of the few who knew most of the words. (*brag brag*)
Now, Sunday night was another story altogether. We are seriously thinking of sending in video to America's Funniest. At the beginning of the musical, the preschoolers sang 4 songs (like in the pictures) and at the end they all ran up there for the final song and bowing to the crowd. Well, right before the big finale, Meg had to use the restroom, and one of the stage moms took her and rushed her out, quickly pulling up her tights, and apparently they didn't get adjusted quite right, so out comes Meg on stage, back of her dress up over her hind end, yanking at her tights. She continued this behavior for a good two minutes or so, even turning her backside to the crowd as she adjusted herself, much to the loud amusement of the crowd. I wanted to crawl under my chair and laugh hysterically at the same time. It was funny and embarrasing, and it's just SO my child. We only captured it on video, and if I was good enough at Windows Media, I would try to capture it for you. I might take a stab at it today, but just trust me for now, it was a hoot!

No comments: