Friday, June 30, 2006

Looky!! Looky!! I finally posted Day 1 pics from our vacation.

If you will notice below, I posted pics from our Florida vacation that was, yes, can hardly believe it, a MONTH ago! However, they are out of sequence a bit. They go from bottom to top, so I'll have to remember to post them backwards next time. These are the pics from day 1 of our trip, and I took the advice of my friend and downloaded a great program called Hello that lets me post pics lickety snap on the blog. Great, super-duper stuff there! So, I will try to get the rest of our days on there soon.

The only reason I have time today is that the girls have been sick--isn't that sad? Stomach bug. They're resting in the living room. Now that I know how easy it is to post pics, I'll be doing it more often, I hope. So, stay tuned!

1 comment:

Joan said...

Very Cool. Thanks for sharing! So fun to see part of your trip. I hope your girls are better soon.

Love ya,
Me