Thursday, December 08, 2005

Snow Day

Got up this morning to see on TV that school is cancelled this morning. Apparently we're supposed to get 2-5 inches. Hubby just left and said there's a layer of ice everywhere. That's probably about all we'll get --we never get enough snow to play in. I love to take Meg out to play, but we just end up falling on ice. Sometimes I wish we lived farther north just to get more snow, instead of stuff that just annoys everybody.

I'm feeling a bit better this morning. I bit the bullet and went to the doctor yesterday. I got a fever of 100.4, so felt crummy, and my right cheek felt like somebody had popped me one. Got a Z-pak and some Nasonex spray. Started running a humidifier in my room. I almost tasted and smelled my breakfast this morning, and the sinus pressure is minimal now. I guess since we'll be home all day, I can try to get rid of this thing a bit more.

I got the cheese spreads and truffles I had ordered from Swiss Colony. I hope I can taste them soon. I like to order those each Christmas for some great munchies. They have nice food gifts that you can send to far-away friends and family too.

I may just get the gumption to finish decorating today, but if it's too icy to walk to the garage, I may have to wait on that. Definitely need to clean the house. I slacked off a bit due to my sinus infection. Hope everyone has a good day today, and may God bless YOUR snow days!

No comments: