Friday, December 02, 2005

Ok, now I'm depressed

May be hormones, may be the cold medicine that's making me foggy-headed. My husband won't be able to make it to Tennessee after all. He's got to handle the lights for the Christmas play my daughter's in and there's a big time conflict. I ordered some flowers to be sent to them, but wish we could be there. I hate it when I feel so bogged down by life. These stupid colds and this play seem so inconvenient right now. I feel kind of out of control. I can't help out with the play as much as I'd like, because hubby is working lights and I've got to watch our baby. Having no grandparents or family nearby is a bummer sometimes. Can't go to Tennessee to be with our family because of colds and obligations. Feeling really guilty and down today. Physically feeling icky too--chest congestion, scratchy throat. Just want to lay around but have girls to tend to and housework to do. Just bogged down and had to vent. Bless your heart if you made it this far.

No comments: