Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Life is not fair

Well, that's no big news, right? But we had news today that makes me keep saying it over and over. My husband's brother and his wife lost their second baby, this one at 16 weeks. Actually, she is now in the hospital being induced to deliver after no heartbeat was found at her checkup today. I can't stand the ups and downs sometimes. Just over the Thanksgiving weekend, we were all talking about the baby, excited that it was due on my anniversary. They were nervous, but were excited and so hopeful. I know they must be devastated, but I can't say I know how they feel. We have been blessed with our two beautiful girls, no problems with pregnancy or getting pregnant. I just can't understand how sometimes such good people can't have kids, when so many others have kids and don't even want them or care about them.

I guess I was mad at God today. We all have been praying and hoping that they could have this baby. I don't understand His plan, and I don't know if I ever will, but I'm praying that His glory and goodness can eventually be seen by all of us. Keep us in your prayers.

No comments: